7/14/10

Fender Blender


I thought that I would make a tribute to Fender instruments because I have officially joined to the club this week. I've used a Fender amp for sometime now, but I finally broke down and bought what it is all about, the telecaster. It's a beautiful thing to own. I think it's my most valued possession. I take it into my room with me every night, and I would probably sleep with it like a teddy bear if it were soft, or if I weren't afraid of breaking it. Although it's built like a tank, and weighs about as much as one. Anyway, there's something special about that tele sound, and I've made a list of players that used it on the following recordings (excluding Dick Dale of course he would die before being seen with a telecaster, but being a classic Fender man and the reason music ever got loud, he has been included). Four legendary songs from 4 eras ought to do the trick.

1 comment: